Saturday, April 20, 2013

%$$$ Save Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black)


Buy Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black)

Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black)
Most of the patron reviews inform that the Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black) from Publisher ,are quality product. It could be a pretty great product for the value. You can scan overview from consumers to find out additional from their past experiences. The customers feedback will give you a nice suggestion of the price and nice satisfaction of the products.

All in all, we are actually suggest Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black) fou you. This on-line sellers supply the best quality and save expense cost which included super save shipping (in U.S.A. only). Reading opinions provides you having a a great deal of fuller information on the cons and pros from the Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black).


The G.I. stereo headphones from Skullcandy features 40mm drivers, the headphones deliver booming bass. The soft-touch leather padding on the earcups provides lasting comfort and noise isolation. The earcups can also swivel for single-ear monitoring.

Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black) Feature

  • Speaker diameter: 40mm
  • Magnet type NdFeB
  • Frequency response 18-20K Hz, impedance: 50 ohms
  • Cable Type: TPE
  • 3.5mm Gold plated
  • Find for item features and simillar products of Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black). Help in your choosing.

    Tags: Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black), Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black) review, buy save Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones S6GICZ-003 (Black)





    No comments:

    Post a Comment