Sunday, February 24, 2013

Best Price Point Accessories LLC RBH5260 Notorious B.I.G. Section8 Super Bass DJ Headphones, Black/Gold



Price Point Accessories LLC RBH5260 Notorious B.I.G. Section8 Super Bass DJ Headphones, Black/Gold by Price Point Accessories LLC




Section8 Super Bass Headphones feature a dynamic 50mm driver and neodymium magnet for the ultimate in DJ quality sound and deep bass response. Made from polycarbonate construction, Section8 Super Bass Headphones are flexible and durable enough to withstand years of use. Each Section8 Super Bass Headphone is extendible to fit most head sizes and features faux-leather padded ear cushions and a dual padded headrest for extra comfort. Each speaker enclosure swivels up to 90 degrees and the unit folds for easy storage. Each Section8 Super Bass Headphone also includes a handy artist-branded carry pouch. Other features include Oxygen-Free Copper Cabling for enhanced conductivity as well as a 1/4 inch audio adapter.Read more Price Point Accessories LLC RBH5260 Notorious B.I.G. Section8 Super Bass DJ Headphones, Black/Gold

Price Point Accessories LLC RBH5260 Notorious B.I.G. Section8 Super Bass DJ Headphones, Black/Gold Feature

  • Durable Polycarbonate Construction
  • Oxygen-Free Copper Cable for Enhanced Conductivity
  • Super Bass Response
  • 50mm driver
  • Folds for easy storage and includes a bonus carry pouch and 1/4 inch adapter
  • Similar price-point-accessories-llc-rbh5260-notorious-b-i-g-section8-super-bass-dj-headphones-black-gold





    No comments:

    Post a Comment